As a parent, we know that raising our children can be a whole lot of work. Fortunately, a bunch of tips, tricks and life hacks from the internet that would help make mom’s and dad’s lives easier.
Some of these hacks seem like really innovative ways to either make parenting more efficient or to teach your kids important lessons.
Among these creative hacks, which of these would you like to try? If you’ve got some kind of great parenting tip, share it with us!
1. Make a Table Hammock With A Bedsheetjoyfulabode.com
2. A Cardboard Slide made from An Old Boximgur.com
3. Swing Your Kid While Having a Beer By Using a Ropereddit.com
4. Baby Stroller plus Scooter Hybridpixstudio
5. Make Your Kids a Get-Along Shirtsheridanfrench.blogspot.com
6. Avoid Losing Your Kid with A Forget-me-not Kid Mittensoeufnyc.com
7. Get a Baby Shower Cap To Keep Your Baby’s Eyes Safe And DryAmazon
8. Now you can Play Video games Together With Them And Their Disconnected Controllerscheezburger.com
9. Use Socks To Keep The Toilet Seat Warm
10. Give them a temporary tattoos in case they get lost during an outing.tottoos.org
11. Use a laundry basket to keep bath toys from floating away.lifehack.org
12. Use a Cupcake Holder To Protect Them From Melted Icecream
13. A Baby Mop Suit lets your child help to Clean The Housebetterthanpants.com
14. Rub VapoRub on their feet and put socks over them to stop nighttime coughingtiffkeetch.blogspot.com
15. Use A Fan To Inflate Your Children’s play fortgrosgrainfabulous.blogspot.com