1.Pringles Pringles are not actually 100% potato chips. They contain only 42% potato. Remaining items include corn flour, rice flour and other crisping agents. Manufacturers suggested the name, “Pringle Newfangled Potato Chips” but it...
- 20+ Useful Inventions By Japan That Would Change Your Lifestyle
- The Japanese are going crazy about these ‘fluffy bunny of the sea’
- These Powerful Retro Illustrations Will Show You Why Our Society Is Diseased.
- Creative Mom turns her child Wengenn’s Nap Time Into a Wonderland
- Blind Dog found ways to go home during Christmas