Have you ever noticed how everyday objects got faces as they are smiling, being angry or amazed? However, there is a psychological phenomenon called pareidolia, where a person perceives a random stimulus as something significant such as sees...
4 Mar, 2014
- adventure Animal Animals art baby books Camouflage Carli Davidson cats Childhood Photos creative creativity dog shaking Erik Johansson facts featured fullwidth Funny Shaped imaginary innovative Island kids life hacks liquid makeup Napping With Puppy nap time Nature Objects Odd Faces Odd Shaped Fruits parent parenting parents photograph photographer Photo Manipulation Plastic Surgery Recreate Recreating Retouching strange animals Vegetables weird animals wonderland
Subscribe to blog via email
- The Japanese are going crazy about these ‘fluffy bunny of the sea’
- These Powerful Retro Illustrations Will Show You Why Our Society Is Diseased.
- Creative Mom turns her child Wengenn’s Nap Time Into a Wonderland
- Blind Dog found ways to go home during Christmas
- Surprising junk foods that are not really terrible for you