The tradition probably stems from the age old practice of testing whether something was really solid gold or not by biting it. Gold is a very soft metal, at least softer than tooth enamel,...
- 20+ Useful Inventions By Japan That Would Change Your Lifestyle
- The Japanese are going crazy about these ‘fluffy bunny of the sea’
- These Powerful Retro Illustrations Will Show You Why Our Society Is Diseased.
- Creative Mom turns her child Wengenn’s Nap Time Into a Wonderland
- Blind Dog found ways to go home during Christmas